1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi all,

I'm selling my JB serial Polished Juliet with Blue iridium lenses
    serial number JB017843
    No real dints or scratches to the frame just marks from the original casting
    Nose bridge is factory tight on one side and slightly softer on the other side
    All the rubbers are in great condition, comes with size 15 temple and large nose bombs.

Lenses are good with just a couple of minor marks but they look spot on at anything but very close inspection.
    They are a really deep blue with hints of purple.

I bought this from someone who had stored it away for many years and I have not done anything with it so its not as shiny as it could be, i'll leave it up to the new owner to decide if they like the subdued look or want to polish it up.

Come's with microbag only.

I'd like £165/$240 paid to paypal G/S plus postage costs depending on your location.
    happy to hear any offers but no trades thanks
    U.K Sale but willing to post to most places.

thanks for looking.

. Polished Juliet with the original blue iridium lenses  U.K Sale - SAM_0024.JPG Polished Juliet with the original blue iridium lenses  U.K Sale - SAM_0014.JPG Polished Juliet with the original blue iridium lenses  U.K Sale - SAM_0015.JPG Polished Juliet with the original blue iridium lenses  U.K Sale - SAM_0022.JPG Polished Juliet with the original blue iridium lenses  U.K Sale - SAM_0016.JPG Polished Juliet with the original blue iridium lenses  U.K Sale - SAM_0018.JPG Polished Juliet with the original blue iridium lenses  U.K Sale - SAM_0021.JPG Polished Juliet with the original blue iridium lenses  U.K Sale - SAM_0020.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Oh my......

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%