• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Grabbed another Polished Juliet today for my next pair. Big thanks to Oakley Stephen for the deal. He spent a ton of time polishing to a mirror shine! Now these are off to xmetalmaniac for custom cut Blue Iridium. He's a great guy to deal with!

3ybe8atu.jpg

asyhajy3.jpg

Grabbed another Polished Juliet today for my next pair. Big thanks to Oakley Stephen for the deal. He spent a ton of time polishing to a mirror shine! Now these are off to xmetalmaniac for custom cut Blue Iridium. He's a great guy to deal with!

asyhajy3.jpg

Who's big head is that in the lens reflection????

That would be your big ass head XMM....since you're holding the donor lenses....maybe a little more hair would cover that dome?

Ahhhh Yes, you had to go there didn't you!!!!!!! Well, there Mr. Shrinkage, I can get some implants and look 20 years younger, you on the other hand can save a few bucks by giving up the natural male enhancement pills, and buy another frame. (in the voice of Dr. Evil) It kinda looks like a baby!

Back