1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking to sell my pair of polished Juliets, serial jb003642. Frame is in good shape, nosebridge in good shape, and it comes with a pair of fire iridium lenses. The rubber is also not bad. T-shox are size 25. Black rubber all around. No box or coin. I will entertain trade offers. $300 paypal f&f. Thanks. Sorry, not too good @ pics...
    Polished Juliet - 4y2yryru.jpg Polished Juliet - 8ysury8y.jpg Polished Juliet - ugy5ejeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/24/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Condition of lenses????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    What are you looking for in trades?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would give them an 8.5/10. Not brand new of course. There is a small mark on the wearer's left. I can see it when held at a certain angle in the correct lighting. Very small and no effect on vision. Hope that answers your question.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry guys, this is my first real thread in the exchange forum so bear with me....
    Looking for a serial X metal juliet with box, a plasma/emerald juliet with box, or another juliet with box. Obviously just interested in juliets/metals for trade. Just let me know what you have.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Nice Blue Irid Serialed frame......

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yep. Blue iridium lenses that were in them are long gone....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    How about a box for your pair!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    sweet pair with low serial - i'd look for a box to match!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.