• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliets From CL

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Plasma (corrected) Juliets from CL

Was able to get my hands on a pair of Plasma (corrected) Juliets / Ice Iridium from CL, not sure if i got a good deal out of it. $130 no box, no coin just bag. frame and lens are clean but the bridge is a little loose and might need a tune up. was this a good deal at all?

261gtnr.jpg

28tvvd.jpg

5lbak1.jpg

Sounds like a decent deal, but it's definitely a Plasma frame. A polished frame would have hammer stems.

yea but there are polished without hammer stems right? sorry for the noobness but I'm new to this. I would have loved this more if there had hammer stems.

you guys are right, they are plasma. but how come on the oakley site the polished juliets are no longer hammer stems?

probably the new generation is no longer hammer stems. im not sure tho. but the juliets i have are all serialized with the Jxxxxxx and JGxxxxxx. also got xmetal xx tio2 also hammer stem

All X Metal XX's have hammerstems. Also, newer polished juliets with hammerstems do not have serials. I have yet to see a polished juliet without hammerstems. If you look hard enough, you'll be able to find a hammerstem juliet. Or maybe try trading yours for a polished on here?

All X Metal XX's have hammerstems. Also, newer polished juliets with hammerstems do not have serials. I have yet to see a polished juliet without hammerstems. If you look hard enough, you'll be able to find a hammerstem juliet. Or maybe try trading yours for a polished on here?

I might try to see if anyone would want to trade then. I was gonna order one from Oakley but when I look at the polished juliets, its no longer a hammer stem. Only hammer stem I see is the 24k Juliet.

Latest Posts

Back