• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliets like new, price?

NCHornet

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I am not a collector but I love my Juliets. My first was the black frames I think they were called carbon. About 7 years ago I saw a polished pair of oakley Juliets and just had to have them. I only wear them on special occasions. A few months ago I went down to myrtle Beach and went into the oakley store wearing the polished Juliets. The manager sees them and comes over to talk to me about them. He said he thought I was crazy to be wearing them. He said " do you have any idea what they are worth. I knew they weren't being made any more but don't stay up on the latest condition. I took them off and he checked them out, they have the black iridium polarized lenses with no marks any where. He asked if I had the original packaging and the coin, I told him that yes I had this at home. He tells me that I could easily get 2 grand for them. He said he wouldn't be wearing them because people do get robbed of their expensive sun glasses. I thought he was yanking my chain, but thought I would ask in here what a fair price is on these. It would be hard to turn down 2 grand, but saying they are worth it, and showing me the cash are two different things, lol!!!!

On another note I am going to be sending my black pair to x man for a tune up and possibly new polarized lenses. I bought a pair of aftermarket lenses off eBay and haven't been impressed with them. Can't use anything but water to clean them. I used the oakley spray and it ruined the lenses before I even got to wear them!!! Xman has good prices on polarized lenses and I am sure they are good quality or he wouldn't sell them. I really liked the Saxe blue lenses and thought they would look good with the black frames with his blue rubbers. But they are sold out, if they are gone forever I will probably go with the silver mirror lenses. Just wanted to hear from yall about the quality of these lenses. Thanks for the help and advice.
NCH

He asked if I had the original packaging and the coin, I told him that yes I had this at home. He tells me that I could easily get 2 grand for them.
ebbqIQu.gif

$400 in excellent condition with OEM lenses perhaps, nowhere near $2k I'm afraid. Too many of them out there for that, even some of the rare models don't really break 2k. Even though some sellers are asking more for 24ks (a frame finish, not Juliets worth $24,000!!).

$400 in excellent condition with OEM lenses perhaps, nowhere near $2k I'm afraid. Too many of them out there for that, even some of the rare models don't really break 2k. Even though some sellers are asking more for 24ks (a frame finish, not Juliets worth $24,000!!).

I know an ebay seller who would disagree!

Cool, I knew yall would tell me the truth, lol!!! Next time I go back down there I am going to have all the packaging and I will tell him today is his lucky day, 1500 and there all yours, lol!!! I paid 400 for them at the oakley store, I will keep them. These were the only oakley that looked good on me and now they aren't making them, back to Rayban, lol!!!

Back