• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliets like new, price?

Are those all yours? That is an incredibly expensive group of sunglasses, very jealous. I didn't even know they made so many different options. Any chance you have pics of each pair? Any for sale? I would like to get another pair but with so many fakes out there, you gotta know what your buying. Even if I could find a well used pair, after looking at Xman and dr. Chop's amazing work, I would love to have one of them do a custom job for me. Is there a particular place yall like to buy glasses from? Very iterated at seeing more Juliets as well.
Thanks
NCH

Are those all yours? That is an incredibly expensive group of sunglasses, very jealous. I didn't even know they made so many different options. Any chance you have pics of each pair? Any for sale? I would like to get another pair but with so many fakes out there, you gotta know what your buying. Even if I could find a well used pair, after looking at Xman and dr. Chop's amazing work, I would love to have one of them do a custom job for me. Is there a particular place yall like to buy glasses from? Very iterated at seeing more Juliets as well.
Thanks
NCH
try the exchange section bro you will find some deals there.

Awesome , thanks for all your help and accurate info.

Thanks
NCH
Yep, all mine. In fact, that was 9 pairs ago too. Which kind of also answers the question about whether any are for sale ;)

I do have some individual pictures, but what might be of interest are these of the 9 different frame finishes they sold:

The 9 OEM Juliet frame finishes | Oakley Forum

Lots came from eBay and other auction sites, some from here and a handful I managed to find still at retail. There are fakes out there but the forum can help point those out.

Latest Posts

Back