• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Polished Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a pair of Polished Juliets Lens condition doesn't matter but would like the frame to be in good shape...Glasses only are ok.

Some people reacted to this post.
What are you looking to spend?

1444343393234-2048595717.jpg

Username Hidden said:
These are not polished, they look like Plasma to me? They certainly don't have the hammerstems which polished Julie's are fitted with. See attached picture :)

Attachments

• DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    340.7 KB · Views: 205
Oohhhhhhhhhh. Ok. I had a feeling I wasn't right on this one. Sorry man. Good luck with the search.

All of the plasma Julie's I've owned always had a flat, kinda dull finish. This particular pair has a sheen to it. That's where I was confused. That, and I know your picture as a Juliet Xx.

Username Hidden said:
All of the plasma Julie's I've owned always had a flat, kinda dull finish. This particular pair has a sheen to it. That's where I was confused. That, and I know your picture as a Juliet Xx.
The one's in the picture are Polished Juliets, polished Julie's are fitted with hammerstems as are XX and Romeo 1's...

Attachments

• DSC_0034.JPG
    DSC_0034.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC_0038.JPG
    DSC_0038.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 208
Good to know. I'm still learning here. Didn't mean to borrow this thread as a learning session though.

I got a pair, glasses only at the moment and nosebridge isn't bad but is probably time for a tuneup. No serial on it. Shoot me a PM of you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.