• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Polished Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if ALL the polished Juliets have them...I believe there was one model of Juliets that were polished that didn't have the hammerstems, SKU: 04-147.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm not sure if ALL the polished Juliets have them...I believe there was one model of Juliets that were polished that didn't have the hammerstems, SKU: 04-147.
04-147 (later production model) and 04-119 (early production) are basically the same glasses Polished Juliet with Fire polarized lens and both have hammerstems fitted as standard, to my knowledge (I may be wrong) all polished Juliets were fitted with hammerstem arms as standard, I've never come across a polished pair that didn't have them??
@Rezechs, I find O-Review a good source of information, if you haven't already, check it out buddy :)

Sorry got more msgs than expected last night it is empty now.

Got a pair from Dnkeyhnter please close

You can close the thread by clicking on drop down by the words "thread tools" in the upper right hand corner. Click on the check that says "open", the check will go away and the thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.