• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliets

Well...the only combo that frame comes in from the factory is Fire Polarized, so that increases the price (although percentage off-wise the Fire Polarized prices on eBay represent of the most off of any model in the Juliet line)-if the frame was available in a non-polarized variant the price would be $30 or so lower. Apparel-etc seems to always have stock at $265 but there have been a couple other volume sellers recently have had stock selling at $250...but that's about as low as its going to go for BNIB in that market.

about to pull the trigger on these if i can't find anything cheaper before his auction closes. i can live w/ $265 as long as its bnib.

Right, but that Romeo is polished through the finish to the base material...I don't want to have to polish my polished frames that much. If I can simply buff and polish the actual finish and bring it back to 100% then fine, otherwise I'm going to continue to treat my Polished frames (like all of my Oakley's) with the utmost care---10+ years collecting Oakley...don't think I've dropped a pair yet. Face, case, face, case-nowhere else.

Don't bachi yourself! Knock on wood ucdavis, knock on wood, haha. I've dropped a few pairs, luckily they weren't anything of real value (old half jackets, frogs and goggles).

back to topic, im a firm believer in being able to get a good frame+lens combo for around $220 easily. keep looking, it'll come up

Yeah, I'm not in a rush right now. I'm a pretty patient guy, so I'll keep shopping around...I know something will eventually come my way, hehe.

about to pull the trigger on these if i can't find anything cheaper before his auction closes. i can live w/ $265 as long as its bnib.

Hey, if you're okay with the price, then go for it! It's still better than retail.

Latest Posts

Back