• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLISHED MM Minute Machine runs of 150 pieces? Real / Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploadfromtaptalk1445547443539.jpg

Yes, please...

You see, I find it amusing as you continue to make yourself look like a greater and greater ass...

I look like an ass because I'm not in your circle jerk group? Grow some hair (or balls) and come back later. You really are pathetic. I just got 2 PMs from members here telling me to chill out because you are just jealous. Not sure why you would be jealous...you don't know who I am. You would only be jealous if you actually did. Anyway...

Funny thing is....when I first got here I knew a couple guys in the circle jerk club. He was soooo right. Some are willing to help one and other out, others just try and look like they are cool keyboard commandos. It's all good, I'm almost done getting what I need and I'll be out and you guys can continue to rub each other off. Shame...met a lot of nice guys here who helped me and taught me a great deal. I get flamed for asking a question that was somewhat addressed all ready? Real mature. But hey....what can I do? "I'm smarter than you"....I mean....really? Is this the f*ckn 5th grade? Instead of simply trying to help me out....no, you have puff your chest and try and be a tough guy. What for? You get off on that? I swear you would never say that to my face...be this is the cyber world, so you can talk as tough as you want....there is a monitor between us.

It really is funny as how I was warned about who the pricks were when I first got here....my friend was sooooo right. I all ready said out...jerk on fellas!
I definitely would feel comfortable saying any of this to your face. Come meet me and find out why. Pu$$y.

Status
Not open for further replies.