• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLISHED MM Minute Machine runs of 150 pieces? Real / Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that the "keyboard tough guy" term keeps popping up in posts that...

Well never mind I'm sure you'll figure it out.

And when someone asks why is this guy getting "dissed"...what are you gonna say? "I dono...I was just following everyone else...like I do in all aspects in life". You guys having fun yet or are ya all still strokin?

You were not one of them. Your posts look mature and you appear to be a gentleman. I can't say that for everyone else though...
Haha. Well here's the thing. Some of us have too much free time and are always on here stirring up trouble. By calling u out and saying using the search bar they are trying to help. People take what I put out sometimes the wrong way. Think u had 3 or 4 new threads on the watch. Just have one and update ur questions it's the Internet. Don't take it the wrong way. People get misunderstood all the time. as far as Kronin, he's a stand up guy and was one of the first to reach out to me when I lost my job.

I look like an ass because I'm not in your circle jerk group? Grow some hair (or balls) and come back later. You really are pathetic. I just got 2 PMs from members here telling me to chill out because you are just jealous. Not sure why you would be jealous...you don't know who I am. You would only be jealous if you actually did. Anyway...

Thank you; that's exactly what I meant... more, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.