• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished MM survey

I was told 300 pieces of the black face/polished bracelet were made from someone at Oakley. How true is that? I don't know. I did ask someone at my local Oakley shop to tell me if there are any available, and he said there are currently 40 at Oakley stores....the other 260 have been sold. So if you wanted to get one direct from Oakley, if the store doesn't have the black one....they can have it sent from another store. BUT...there are certain times of the year that they do NOT ship inventory from one shop to the other.

I plan on getting a used MM and having it cerekote finished in all black....maybe one with a red face as pictured in one of the other threads....also toying with the notion of doing an all black band with silver dials or maybe blue dials. But the blue dials will be more expensive as it all ready comes polished. I think I can probably find a decent used one for $400-$500....spend about $150-$200 to have it finished in black, totaling a good $600-$700. Or at least that's the notion I am toying with.

I was told 300 pieces of the black face/polished bracelet were made from someone at Oakley. How true is that? I don't know. I did ask someone at my local Oakley shop to tell me if there are any available, and he said there are currently 40 at Oakley stores....the other 260 have been sold. So if you wanted to get one direct from Oakley, if the store doesn't have the black one....they can have it sent from another store. BUT...there are certain times of the year that they do NOT ship inventory from one shop to the other.

I plan on getting a used MM and having it cerekote finished in all black....maybe one with a red face as pictured in one of the other threads....also toying with the notion of doing an all black band with silver dials or maybe blue dials. But the blue dials will be more expensive as it all ready comes polished. I think I can probably find a decent used one for $400-$500....spend about $150-$200 to have it finished in black, totaling a good $600-$700. Or at least that's the notion I am toying with.
My store has a red faced MM... Tukwila WA

Latest Posts

Back