• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Oakley Minute Machine

Look at this pic before buying a MM.....not what I'd expect from Oakley and definately not for what they cost....

qejuquqe.jpg

Why would you say its $20 worth of movement just by looking at the back of it. I'm sure there are good and poor quality quartz movements. How can you tell that just from the back of the movement? To me that looks really well made and the plastic. you would need to install some fill in a square watch. I'm sure a 13 jewel gold plated movement is a very high quality quartz movement.

Why would you say its $20 worth of movement just by looking at the back of it. I'm sure there are good and poor quality quartz movements. How can you tell that just from the back of the movement? To me that looks really well made and the plastic. you would need to install some fill in a square watch. I'm sure a 13 jewel gold plated movement is a very high quality quartz movement.

Well said, Mick.:newrussian:

There's one up on EBay with a starting bid of $1800.00. The watch does look badass.

The o stores have 25% off for friends and family right now on almost everything. So if your looking for a new watch now is the best time.

Back