• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Oakley Minute Machine

I was told the only things restricted from friends and family was the fmj, pit boss 2, and the charity eyewear.

Does anyone have access to one of these beautiful watches that would be willing to buy it and send it to me at my military APO? I would cover all costs and chip in a little extra for your troubles...

Look at this pic before buying a MM.....not what I'd expect from Oakley and definately not for what they cost....

qejuquqe.jpg
IMHO the majority of the value and uniquity of the minute machine watch has nothing to do with the movement. It is in the titanium bracelet and case and the crystal. The watch keeps good time and looks amazing all while being unlike any other watch available on the market. Minute machines look far better and more modern than Rolex or Tag or any other older generation watch company like them. Mainly because these companies are geared toward retirees or 40 something year old golfers whereas oakley is for younger people that need durability as well. As long as the movement works and it grabs looks wherever I go then that is the perfect watch plus its definitely waterproof unlike other companies that claim waterproof and you can't even shower with them I have swam with all of my metal band oakleys. Sorry for the long post but I don't think they were going for a super expensive movement otherwise they probably would have had a sapphire crystal on the back also to show it off like the tbII. I love my Minute machine and wear it every day so I had to come to its defense a little here. Thanks

True, its a lot of labor involved. There should be no risk in grinding the washers down. To do it right the band would be disassembled and each link would be polished individually. I have 4 MM's and if I don't sell a few one is planned for a polish.
Any chance you still have an Oakley Minute Machine available for sale?

Back