• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished PB1

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
I finally got one! This was the last pair that I needed to complete my collection of the regular PB1's. This was the first pair that I bought but ended up selling :(. Thankfully a forum member was able to help me out and I helped him out with a little spending money. With in the first 3 months of this year I have bought a PB1 each month lol. They all are in great condition!
u5ydupyt.jpg
ypequzet.jpg

ety8uby9.jpg

Hopefully next week I can get some better pictures of a group shot up also.

Congrats bro! I remember you telling me that this is the last piece of the puzzle. Glad you got them finally! :) I got my first Pitboss as well yesterday, Its a Rootbeer. I like them.

Congrats bro! I remember you telling me that this is the last piece of the puzzle. Glad you got them finally! :) I got my first Pitboss as well yesterday, Its a Rootbeer. I like them.
Yes it was and thankfully things worked out for me. I love the styling of the pit boss 1. The elite icon and box make it special to me. Glad you got one! At first I didn't think I would like the rootbeer color but it has grown on me. They take a little bit to get used to wearing but I can sacrifice lol.

Yes it was and thankfully things worked out for me. I love the styling of the pit boss 1. The elite icon and box make it special to me. Glad you got one! At first I didn't think I would like the rootbeer color but it has grown on me. They take a little bit to get used to wearing but I can sacrifice lol.

Yeah .. Like you , I might go for the other two classic color way for the collection. Actually posted a thread already. Lol Let's see how it goes.

Yeah .. Like you , I might go for the other two classic color way for the collection. Actually posted a thread already. Lol Let's see how it goes.
Good luck!! I have been searching through ebay and the hardest is the polished, but there is a matte up there for pretty cheap. It can be difficult to find them for a good price.

Congrats on the PB man and finishing your PB collection! I like the fit of the PB II, but you can't beat the badass look of the PB I!
I tried on the PB2 at SGH and they are a lot more comfortable, the o matter is more flexible, but the orbitals seemed to be a little bit bigger than the PB1? The styling is also way better I think!

Last edited:
I tried on the PB2 at SGH and they are a lot more comfortable, the o matter is more flexible, but the orbitals seemed to be a little bit bigger than the PB1? They styling is also way better I think!

REally? I think the ones blow out the 2s out of the water ..

Latest Posts

Back