1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I finally got one! This was the last pair that I needed to complete my collection of the regular PB1's. This was the first pair that I bought but ended up selling :(. Thankfully a forum member was able to help me out and I helped him out with a little spending money. With in the first 3 months of this year I have bought a PB1 each month lol. They all are in great condition!
    Polished PB1 - u5ydupyt.jpg Polished PB1 - ypequzet.jpg
    Polished PB1 - ety8uby9.jpg
    Hopefully next week I can get some better pictures of a group shot up also.

atrain, Patient_Cero and GH4AU like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nes_Zero

nes_Zero Oakley Enthusiast

Congrats bro! I remember you telling me that this is the last piece of the puzzle. Glad you got them finally! :) I got my first Pitboss as well yesterday, Its a Rootbeer. I like them.

thisguy likes this.
  3. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Yes it was and thankfully things worked out for me. I love the styling of the pit boss 1. The elite icon and box make it special to me. Glad you got one! At first I didn't think I would like the rootbeer color but it has grown on me. They take a little bit to get used to wearing but I can sacrifice lol.

4. nes_Zero

Yeah .. Like you , I might go for the other two classic color way for the collection. Actually posted a thread already. Lol Let's see how it goes.

5. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Good luck!! I have been searching through ebay and the hardest is the polished, but there is a matte up there for pretty cheap. It can be difficult to find them for a good price.

6. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Congrats on the PB man and finishing your PB collection! I like the fit of the PB II, but you can't beat the badass look of the PB I!

thisguy and nes_Zero like this.
  7. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I tried on the PB2 at SGH and they are a lot more comfortable, the o matter is more flexible, but the orbitals seemed to be a little bit bigger than the PB1? The styling is also way better I think!

Last edited: 3/16/14
  8. nes_Zero

REally? I think the ones blow out the 2s out of the water ..

9. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I meant the styling of the PB1. You cant beat the aggressiveness of the elite ;)

nes_Zero likes this.
  10. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Very nice. They're a beautiful pair.

thisguy likes this.