• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Romeo?

Is it such a bad thing to bring up old posts? I need answers! Help a brother out haha

If it was a revival of wts thread. Like 2 plus years of last post then, "is it still available?" Or "pm sent" (I was guilty of doing it back then hihihihi)

But in this case, it goes to show you are doing your research by utilizing the search tab.

If it was a revival of wts thread. Like 2 plus years of last post then, "is it still available?" Or "pm sent" (I was guilty of doing it back then hihihihi)

But in this case, it goes to show you are doing your research by utilizing the search tab.

Aww c'mon rich - I saw an alert that you posted here and was looking forward to some of your humor...:stinker:

We have done polished copper, brushed copper, brass, and in the process of doing chrome. Gold can be done too. Then they are cleared and baked. The clear is some tough stuff and really holds up. I have a few projects I am doing.

Latest Posts

Back