1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Just got there today. I really like the blue over the ice iridium. They're serialized and like new. No box or coin but I got them for a good price so overall it was a great deal.

Polished Serialized Juliet - 2012-07-12204830.jpg

Polished Serialized Juliet - 2012-07-12204816.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure you have ice lenses there. Blue iridium looks much different even with a flash.

3. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

They're blue. I have them sitting next to my polished/ice other pair and there's a clear difference. Also the serial is JBXXXX and seller confirmed they were all original.

4. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Gotcha. I forgot about the original blue. Much different than the newer blue iridium. They look sweet, I've always liked that combo, especially with some blue unobtainium!

5. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

I want a pair of +red or oo red lenses for them. I'll stick with the black rubber but I want the different lenses.

6. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

great pickup!! congrats...
    and yeah... the original blue iridium looks so much sweeter than the current ones...

7. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

I can't see the picture at work, but I've always wanted a polished blue. You get them off ebay?