• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Polished slate ichiro

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

-S O L D- $600 OBO
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553486.872625.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553504.605089.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553516.587236.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553529.786312.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553544.686029.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553558.351146.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553567.902857.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
some details could help you for your sale

Lense condition? Bridge condition? Matching serial?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417574216.056862.jpg

in my opinion, sellers may or may not post other infos about any item being sold as long as there is price and picture.
with respect to all of you my brothers, i posted pictures and the pictures says it all..
and if You are interested, you can send a personal message and there i will answer everything.
btw, i just sold this beauty to a fellow enthusiast. thanks brother! will ship tomorow..
S O L D ! !

Username Hidden said:
in my opinion, sellers may or may not post other infos about any item being sold as long as there is price and picture.
with respect to all of you my brothers, i posted pictures and the pictures says it all..
and if You are interested, you can send a personal message and there i will answer everything.
btw, i just sold this beauty to a fellow enthusiast. thanks brother! will ship tomorow..
S O L D ! !
Pictures don't show the scratches or inside of the box...

thanks to those O-brothers who sent messages for infos.. i did answer your queries tho... one of our distinguished brother just took her.. thanks everyone

Username Hidden said:
S O L D ! !

It was part of forum exchange rules to post condition. Either way, congrats on sale.

Man were these the ones just posted on Brentwood Craigslist today? I was going to email you later tonight =(

yes brother. im from brentwood. just sold it a while ago...