1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    -S O L D- $600 OBO Polished slate ichiro - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553486.872625.jpg Polished slate ichiro - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553504.605089.jpg Polished slate ichiro - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553516.587236.jpg Polished slate ichiro - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553529.786312.jpg Polished slate ichiro - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553544.686029.jpg Polished slate ichiro - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553558.351146.jpg Polished slate ichiro - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417553567.902857.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/2/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    some details could help you for your sale

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Lense condition? Bridge condition? Matching serial?

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    in my opinion, sellers may or may not post other infos about any item being sold as long as there is price and picture.
    with respect to all of you my brothers, i posted pictures and the pictures says it all..
    and if You are interested, you can send a personal message and there i will answer everything.
    btw, i just sold this beauty to a fellow enthusiast. thanks brother! will ship tomorow..
    S O L D ! !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Pictures don't show the scratches or inside of the box...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks to those O-brothers who sent messages for infos.. i did answer your queries tho... one of our distinguished brother just took her.. thanks everyone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    It was part of forum exchange rules to post condition. Either way, congrats on sale.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man were these the ones just posted on Brentwood Craigslist today? I was going to email you later tonight =(

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yes brother. im from brentwood. just sold it a while ago...