1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have A polished Timebomb keeps time nicely, even if you take it off to go bed the next day the time is correct. Honestly pics make it look worse as they are super close. The Crstyal could be buffed out. A member on here does buffing of the watch and crystal. Please let me know what xmetal your have to trade. half X need not apply. I am Mainly looking for A X Xx frame. I will consider others. I have 2 xmetal finish Timebombs I wear more. If you want to buy it 250 Polished Timebomb for Xmetal - image.jpeg Polished Timebomb for Xmetal - image.jpeg Polished Timebomb for Xmetal - image.jpeg Polished Timebomb for Xmetal - image.jpeg Polished Timebomb for Xmetal - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/10/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad