• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Polished XS Set

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello

Looking to trade one of my like new in box XS polished complete set for a set of Ducati XS complete or a set of Polished Carbon complete set. Let me know what ya have. I have tons of pictures so just let me know. Just got to thinking that I really don't need 2 sets of polished XS. Wouldn't mind trying a darker frame although it's hard to beat the polished frame! Anyways I have pics upon request. Let me know what you have. Prefer the Ducati but would settle for the polished carbon in trade.

Thanks

Don

Some people reacted to this post.
Are you open to selling?

Possibly. I searched long and hard for both sets of Polished. It seams like the polished were hard to come by or maybe not as many were produced although I don't know this to be true. I am not sure what price I would sell at but I am open. Ultimately I would like to grab a set of Ducati XS but again I am open. PM me if interested...

Don

PM sent

PM sent with a few offers LMK...

PMd

Trade made and complete. Thanks to all for the offers and interest. Thank you to the oakley forum also.