• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll - TiO2 XX Lens Choice

Which for TiO2 XX?

• Chrome

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Emerald

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Wow - 11 votes and 9 posts (assuming none are duplicates) and it's 20 - 0, Chrome. I thought they'd have the edge but I wasn't expecting it to be unanimous...

Thanks everybody for your responses so far. Voting remains open...

Is there anybody at all who prefers the Emerald? Bueller?

I'm for emerald as I've never been keen on the chrome/silver mirrored finish of a lens at all. I once owned a pair of exovista liquid metal 2 lenses and they did absolutely nothing for me at ( on an x metal r1 ). The emerald on the other hand is a more subtle colour and doesn't scream out, but does have that lovely hue at certain angles. The photo example appears far greener then it actually would in outdoor conditions imo. Good luck with whatever you decide!

I'm for emerald as I've never been keen on the chrome/silver mirrored finish of a lens at all. I once owned a pair of exovista liquid metal 2 lenses and they did absolutely nothing for me at ( on an x metal r1 ). The emerald on the other hand is a more subtle colour and doesn't scream out, but does have that lovely hue at certain angles. The photo example appears far greener then it actually would in outdoor conditions imo. Good luck with whatever you decide!
And there's always the ti02/emerald penny that never was

Latest Posts

Back