• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

POLL - What to call the new "x-metals"?

What to call the new "x-metals"?

• Total voters
Actually....LuXOMetal

That gets Lux, X, O (for O-Matter) and Metal. It's the X-Metal Lux would have made if Lux had owned Oakley when Oakley made the real X-Metals...basically something a million times less awesome.

@MJLSr. Yes I have a pair of MadMan.

image.jpg

If you look at the above notes you will see the reference to possibly using Carbon in the ear stems. It was not all about using Ti ....dating back nearly 20 years.

As I stated earlier it makes for good conversation and debate.

In my opinion, O-Metal fits perfectly when the time comes to refer to the family of frames as a whole. I will continue to use Badman or Madman individually.

And please for the sake of us all...please no fancy exaggerated multi-case numerical phrasing of calling this new x metal design....

LuXOMetal is different in a neat way and encompasses a lot, but it is 1 or 2 syllables too long I think? Tongue twisting aside it does say a lot!

just wanted to share something that i noticed and was quite captivated by

The romeo and juliet nose bridges were designed around an 'X' accent. Thought that was awesome.

K seriously you guys are stupid if you think these aren't X Metals. If ferrari came out with a car that you didn't like, would you say it isn't a ferrari? It's a "fauxrarri" like honestly you are dumb.

Back