• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll: What was the turnaround time on your x metal customization?

How long was your turn around time on your customization?

• 1-3 months

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 6-9+ months

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Never

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my whole FB account deleted, business and personal. Its the beginning of the end for humanity - a sort of Skynet scenario unfolding right infant of us :(
And all this talk of AI is going on lately. Hasent anyone learned anything from the terminator?!?!?!

I have heard this now from a few people meaning more then 2 about dr chops work.. not getting item they paid for.. these people are members that are upstanding cause no trouble and people on the forum are quit fond of them. They don't want to cause trouble on here so instead they are left without money and glasses..

I looked into Dr Chop a while ago and decided to look around after a few members known to me gave me feedback.

Firstly I don't under why you have to pay in advance. There can't be many businesses that would get away with that policy for work not yet started.

At least 3 of them were waiting for over 18 months and had basically given up on getting the completed work, a refund or seemingly a basic response on the whole issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back