• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll- X-Metal Collection 2015

Do you think Badman/Madman are entire 2015 X-Metal Collection?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 73.9%

• Total voters
As far as I have heard from the Reps that I talk to there are no plans for more X-Metals this year, they are seeing how the Madman and Badman do and will re evaluate the situation after that, but as it stands now nothing else is coming out for the X-Metal category. To the guy that says the Madman and Badman are not X-Metals why don't you ask anyone at 1 Icon if they are, just because the material used is not the same doesn't classify them as not x-metal, just saying.

I spoke with a few guys at different Oakley stores, one a manager at a Vault, and was told to expect another X-Metal release in Q3. In line with what @Oakleykid69 said, the manager also said they want to see how Madman and Badman sell and that they were waiting until later in the year as not to poach sales of either of those models. In addition I spoke to an employee at my local SGH and she said she couldn't pay someone to take a Madman! Only time will tell. Badman is alright, Madman I'm not a fan of. I hope they have something better up their sleeves akin to the original X-Metals and not this "modernized" design if they do decide to release another model.

Don't they know people would gladly buy any original x-metal design 2.0 except for romeo 2.0 or half-x ofcourse