• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pondering about something

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
I have a pair of crankshafts. Authentic and from ebay used.......there polished black. I'm kinda tired of black. Now there's a blue and flat color I like that oakley did on gen 1 straight jackets. I'd like that, or snow camo or blue camo using said color. Now the only things I know to achieve any of this with some kind of lasting quality is Cera cote orrrrr hydro dip. Now how well will hydro hold up. And how will I effect the value? And I still want the prof there real to show. Pics will be of colors and the camo currently offered.

Screenshot_20160825-163331.png

Screenshot_20160822-121738.png

I have a pair of crankshafts. Authentic and from ebay used.......there polished black. I'm kinda tired of black. Now there's a blue and flat color I like that oakley did on gen 1 straight jackets. I'd like that, or snow camo or blue camo using said color. Now the only things I know to achieve any of this with some kind of lasting quality is Cera cote orrrrr hydro dip. Now how well will hydro hold up. And how will I effect the value? And I still want the prof there real to show. Pics will be of colors and the camo currently offered.

View attachment 273876

View attachment 273877
You can always send them out to one of the forum customizers and let them do what you want done

There's a large group of folks here that literally see everything that comes through the forums, regardless of which section it's posted in. If you don't get a response it's because no one has anything to add. A couple of tips:

1. Don't bump a thread unless it's in the exchange. You'd be better off just responding to your thread with something like, "Can anyone help? I'm really trying to find some information".

2. Don't create duplicate threads in different sections. As I mentioned above, there are people that will see your post regardless of where it's at. Plastering the same post all over the forum will only lead to people getting annoyed. That won't get you the response you're after.

Just my .02

Latest Posts

Back