• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poor Man's Supreme Matte Black/Violet

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Wow, such a nice pair. I for one love matte frames, and the violet iridium just makes it look slick. All it is missing is the Supreme microfiber bag and Supreme logo and they are the Poor Man's Supremes!

O7ID7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Jive.... those bad boys look goon on that stand, and great among the rest of your collection.

O-Migo... He got them from us at Black Diamond sports. We are located in Palo Alto, not too far from you, if you ever want to stop by. We are currently out of stock of these, but will hopefully be getting more soon.

Looks AWESOME, Rob! Now you're making me want a pair of these. Dammit!!! I'm not a Frog collector, but i think i might become one soon.

And it looks like BDSunglasses made it to the forum! Thanks for shipping out those Polished White/Rubys so fast!

Looks AWESOME, Rob! Now you're making me want a pair of these. Dammit!!! I'm not a Frog collector, but i think i might become one soon.

And it looks like BDSunglasses made it to the forum! Thanks for shipping out those Polished White/Rubys so fast!

Yea they're a reaaaaally nice pair. Especially being a matte frame!