1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Frostmonkey Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for the following POP cards:

Jawbone (or Racing Jacket)
    Pitbull

Please PM me with price shipped to Calgary Alberta.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Picked up the Time Tank, really really looking for some Jawbone POP since my collection of those is quickly growing!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Time Tank? Minute Machine.......

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    The one I got is the original time tank version...a much cooler name in my opinion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    True dat..... Working on getting one myself MM that is (hopefully I can get it for 400.00 silver face titanium band needs battery....) no box which sucks.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Who cares man that's an awesome deal on an awesome watch. Its my daily wearer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pop Cards: Jawbone, Pitbull, Minute Machine - v8lfaacx.jpg

International shipping up to 500gr is $ 10.
    Please make me an offer.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Already grabbed one dude, thanks for the offer though!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Went and picked up MM silver face titanium band today. Had to drive 140 miles (280 miles round trip) to get it. 400 dollars even gotta send it to Oakley for battery. I already contacted them b4 I got watch and got my UPS free shipping label to send it to them. Out of town now gonna pack it up and send out over weekend hopefully . I may take pictures b4 I send it out. Also had a link that had been taken out. I wish I had box.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    yetti, ill send you a pm in the morning. i have some POP youd like, i think.