1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will be setting up my case soon (hopefully, in the process of buying a new house where I'll actually have room for it) and starting to look for some cool display stuff to put in it. Interested in the following, or things like it:

- pop cards for Flak, Fast Jacket, Fuel Cell, SI, IH, Team USA, TACA, Gearbox
    - USA (non-tonal) metal sticker ellipse
    - USA "Oakley" sticker (not sure if it exists)
    - SI, IH, or Team USA display stuff
    - Plastic card holders
    - King's Camo display stuff (not sure if it exists)
    - Camo or USA Flag lanyard
    - Black watch stand

Also may be in the market for a watch box for Gearbox, or if there's another watch box that isn't labeled that would work size-wise. :)

Last edited by a moderator: 4/13/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Also interested in the black watch stands with circular base.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Getting quite a few pop cards from @Thunderz51 but still looking for a few more listed as well as other display stuffs. Added black watch stand and a couple lanyards I'm interested in as well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    We'll try one more bump.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks. I might end up being able to get a watch box, which I'd probably go with over a stand as of right now. I'll keep it in mind if I'm not able to get a box though. And thanks again for the awesome watch! Rather than complain about another purchase, my wife even said she liked it :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sweet, If it's for the gearbox I know it fits well and would do 25 f&f for you! I was able to trade for a box so the stand is empty and not on display now

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @Ray Tuley Jr . I did get ahold of a matching watch box though. Definitely appreciate looking out for me though.