• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Pop Cards......

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Sure. Waiting on L/H artwork. Send me some PB and Phobia art if you have it. I'll work on it this weekend.

What would be the best way to send you the artwork?

Some people reacted to this post.
Computer scan. Be sure its straight. Poster and or box....both is best.

I will see what I can manage.

Pm me on the London police and the Ducati Juliet

Cool stuff.... Im interested in some...

Ok guys..... I'm getting PMs about the O stuff......I need your help.... Since I morally feel like I cannot sell the O stuff while also trying to avoid the comments about selling copyrighted material what do I do when a member wants 1 card? What do you trade for 1 card? Lol. Are you guys opposed to just paying for them? Give me your thoughts members..... I want everyone to enjoy what I'm providing here but only in a way that everyone agrees with.

Here is what I had in mind.....These are all 4' X 6" for size comparison.

2adypy3e.jpg

If I wanted one and didnt have something to trade, I would just give you a "gift" Maybe you should mention your favorite restaurant or store..... "gift" card

Username Hidden said:
If I wanted one and didnt have something to trade, I would just give you a "gift" Maybe you should mention your favorite restaurant or store..... "gift" card

Great idea Greg!!! Ummmm....O gift cards.....:wink: We will keep each transaction by PM and figure it out there....what you guys think?

Dangerous territory. You can try, but I bet if you sell them, Boss will shut you down.

Back