• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Positive Red Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
positive red lenses for the gascans are sweet . . .
let us know if you got them!

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm 99% sure that Positive Red was never made for the Gascan.

Username Hidden said:
I'm 99% sure that Positive Red was never made for the Gascan.

I just called Oakley HQ and they told me that the +red has never been made for the Gascan, but it is posible that the lenses were made only for testing purposes, not for commercial use, they also said that they made a lot of lenses to test out the frame and give these sets to some focus groups to see if that combo would be up to commercial sale...

Never 'normally' made. But if buying from those mentioned eBay sellers, I believe you should be just fine - not a cut down set of lenses.

Username Hidden said:
I just called Oakley HQ and they told me that the +red has never been made for the Gascan, but it is posible that the lenses were made only for testing purposes, not for commercial use, they also said that they made a lot of lenses to test out the frame and give these sets to some focus groups to see if that combo would be up to commercial sale...

So you're right Batwolf, these lenses were never available for commercial purposes with the Gascan frames... personally I love Gascans and I think these frames look good even with RX clear lenses...

Yeah I bought before from those guys and I have never been let down

Username Hidden said:
positive red lenses for the gascans are sweet . . .
let us know if you got them!

Not only I'm gonna le tyou guys know, I'm gonna offer those frames fro sale, the only Gascan that I don't like is the polished white, no, I don't like it and is because it just doesn't fit my skin tone. So these frames are gonna be on sale here, I got a set of black iridium polarized lenses and I think these could complete the frames

I would PM dr chop, he custom cuts lenses and I'm sure he could do something for you.

Username Hidden said:
I would PM dr chop, he custom cuts lenses and I'm sure he could do something for you.
Thanks Batwolf, you're really nice, also I'm looking for photochromic gascans lenses, if you happen to know of them, I'd like your comments on those lenses

Again, custom cut stuff would be the answer there. ;)

Back