• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible Deal For Romeo 2. Go For It?

That one looks to be in good condition so you could probably get over 100 for it.

O wow I'll look into that cause I'd love to get my hands on one, not even to sell. Do only Romeos and Juliets fit into it though? Most of my collection are from Oakleys lifestyle range

O wow I'll look into that cause I'd love to get my hands on one, not even to sell. Do only Romeos and Juliets fit into it though? Most of my collection are from Oakleys lifestyle range

Well X Metals are usually longer so the soft vaults are usually a little longer and about as deep as a a regular soft vault so im sure every lifestyle pair you have would fit in there.

Well X Metals are usually longer so the soft vaults are usually a little longer and about as deep as a a regular soft vault so im sure every lifestyle pair you have would fit in there.

....& thus Mr. Bright5ide proceeded to get a funny feeling in his pants...xD This is good news! Looks like I might make the drive after all.

...Sooo I bought 'em! Very pleased. d--[o_O]---b

2013-01-12165816_zpsde7dfea0.jpg

2013-01-12165714_zps50eb4b6c.jpg