• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible Fake Frogskins

Dunno if you are near an O Store or not but if you are take them in and they should be able to tell you if they are legit if you are wanting a little piece of mind.

They look legit, jive and jono really know their stuff pal so you are in good hands :) Enjoy them

So I'm looking to buy my first pair of Frogskins but am currently abroad and do not have access to an Oakley retailer. I've been looking on Ebay and came across what seems to be a steal from a 2k+ seller 99+ rating. However, the image attached to the item for sale shows the Oakley one year warranty form spelt, "one year limited warrany". Was wondering if someone could dig up their own paperwork and confirm if this is infact false paperwork/ fake glasses or not before taking this pair. Thanks!
New Oakley Frogskins Polished Clear Violet Iridium Sunglasses 24 305 | eBay

So I'm looking to buy my first pair of Frogskins but am currently abroad and do not have access to an Oakley retailer. I've been looking on Ebay and came across what seems to be a steal from a 2k+ seller 99+ rating. However, the image attached to the item for sale shows the Oakley one year warranty form spelt, "one year limited warrany". Was wondering if someone could dig up their own paperwork and confirm if this is infact false paperwork/ fake glasses or not before taking this pair. Thanks!

I think they look legit but I don't know about the warranty card right now. Considering that seller has such a high rating from so many sales and he states 100% Authentic or money back? On Oakleys website they are $110......how hard do you want to save the $25? That is up to you.

I agree, the glasses on his page look real, my concern has to do with the paperwork attached. I can't read the whole document from the picture, but all the items he has that show the warranty show it misspelled as warrany. I do not have my paperwork from my batwolfs with me here in the Caribbean nor access to an Oakley store. If I do buy a pair of polarized Frogskins for 120, would someone at the oakley store be able to identify a fake without a doubt?

I stumbled upon this pic on eBay and saw the "warrany" card that you mentioned. I guess it is safe to say that the frogs you're eyeing for are legit.
Hope this helps. By the way, the pitbull pictured below is legit and are from a trusted seller. It is up to you if you're pulling the trigger.
Maybe some members here have the same warranty card and can confirm this.

Warrany.jpg

This is interesting pointing out the spelling mistakes on supposedly legit items. Makes me want to dig through all my boxes and warranty cards.

This is interesting pointing out the spelling mistakes on supposedly legit items. Makes me want to dig through all my boxes and warranty cards.

Interesting indeed. Let us know if you found any. I need to get all my boxes out and look for the cards my self. They are kept in a container with piles above it. It would take an effort though.

Latest Posts

Back