1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. IainFromCanada

IainFromCanada Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

These are for sale in my area for a suspiciously low price. They look like X metal's, but I'm a beginner collector And I'm not too sure. The nose pads are throwing me off. If anyone can shed some light on this, or what they might be that would be awesome.

Cheers

Possible fakes, but I'm not too sure. - fakexmetal.JPG Possible fakes, but I'm not too sure. - fakexmetal2.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

Wow... in a bad way. They could be rigged, but there are other lines that look suspicious. The pics also seem to be low res, which could also be intentional if someone is trying to pass along a look alike.

3. IainFromCanada

The the seller wants $50, and that'll also mean an hour drive in my thirsty truck. Not to sure on that risk haha.

4. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

It appears as if the eye and nose bridge are one piece, which they aren't on real ones.

5. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

I would ask for better pics and more angles/views - not to consider buying them, but so you can share them with us for further evaluation! :cool-20:

6. Fake as hell. They have some kind of nose pads like a pair of Rx or wire frame but with Juliet styling? Stay awaaaaaay.

7. OakleyFreak

OakleyFreak RIP RoTors

Dont need better pics
    SORRY those are FAKE

8. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

Haha... I think there is probably a better chance that Hell is real than these Juliets.

These could be some of the worse fakes ever, or perhaps a new 'shame strain' - please try to get more pics!!!

9. IainFromCanada

I'm not going to waste his time or mine. Thank's for the input fella's. Much appreciated !

10. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

Its not a waste of time if it helps make our forum community more aware and/or prevents another unknowing soul from buying them.