• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible fakes, but I'm not too sure.

• Thread starter IainFromCanada
  • Start date
I

IainFromCanada

These are for sale in my area for a suspiciously low price. They look like X metal's, but I'm a beginner collector And I'm not too sure. The nose pads are throwing me off. If anyone can shed some light on this, or what they might be that would be awesome.

Cheers

fakexmetal.JPG
fakexmetal2.JPG

Wow... in a bad way. They could be rigged, but there are other lines that look suspicious. The pics also seem to be low res, which could also be intentional if someone is trying to pass along a look alike.

The the seller wants $50, and that'll also mean an hour drive in my thirsty truck. Not to sure on that risk haha.

I would ask for better pics and more angles/views - not to consider buying them, but so you can share them with us for further evaluation! :cool-20:

Fake as hell. They have some kind of nose pads like a pair of Rx or wire frame but with Juliet styling? Stay awaaaaaay.

Fake as hell.
Haha... I think there is probably a better chance that Hell is real than these Juliets.

These could be some of the worse fakes ever, or perhaps a new 'shame strain' - please try to get more pics!!!

I'm not going to waste his time or mine. Thank's for the input fella's. Much appreciated !

Its not a waste of time if it helps make our forum community more aware and/or prevents another unknowing soul from buying them.