• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible New Pick-up.. Thoughts?

Eyebedam

Oakley Beginner
So working a deal with a fella on these, I offered him what I deal the max I'd be willing to pay for them was... Just figured I'd drop pics here that he sent me & see what you guys may think they are worth... All I know is what the pics here show. I'm assuming there is no box or coin either..

Any info would be appreciated..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 266
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 242
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 236
They look legit and a couple of the possible fake indicators look good, but the pics don't show all the possible indicators. If you have any doubts on their authenticity, I suggest you get more info. Here's a good thread about what to look for:
http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/oakley-x-metal-authenticity-checklist.23622/#post-270499

That said, you can't really tell the condition from the pics. I'd say $200 - $300, no more. Others may have a different opinion.

I agree w/ kronin. I was thinking $200 - $250 or so depending on the condition, whether the lenses and rubbers are oem, etc.

Wonder if I got them if anyone would wanna trade me a pit boss for them? I've had about 6 diff pair of Juliet's over the years, they make my head hurt after wearing them all day. I'm basically trying to grab them to work out a good trade deal... I don't really know what pit boss go for other than some of the crazy eBay prices I've seen..

Wonder if I got them if anyone would wanna trade me a pit boss for them? I've had about 6 diff pair of Juliet's over the years, they make my head hurt after wearing them all day. I'm basically trying to grab them to work out a good trade deal... I don't really know what pit boss go for other than some of the crazy eBay prices I've seen..
I don't think one juliet for a pit boss is a fair trade. You might need to add some cash if you were looking for that deal, but it all depends on the condition of the glasses and the people involved. Depending on the color option of the pit boss I would say the price ranges are between $300 and $475 with boxes.

I don't think one juliet for a pit boss is a fair trade. You might need to add some cash if you were looking for that deal, but it all depends on the condition of the glasses and the people involved. Depending on the color option of the pit boss I would say the price ranges are between $300 and $475 with boxes.
I totally agree i think you would need to add 150-200 cash to the deal for a pit boss. IMO

Back