• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possible To Do?

If someone has a messed up Juliet or an orbital and a nose bridge I can borrow to see if I can come up with something? This could be huge for the community

I don't know how screws would look though?? Maybe like threaded set pins? Even then dunno... I've ordered a sheet of rubber to try to make new gaskets to go inside the nose bridge... That along with what your talking about would be excellent. As of now, I just remove the pins and put them back in myself, but it's not the most pleasant experience.

I was thinking screw together pins. If I can find some small enough. I'd really like to get one that's apart and take a good look at it.

As for the rubber, I've got some two compound stuff that cures in 5 min. Could use that. Does your rubber solution work?

Hate to bring up fOakleys but one of the tell-tale signs of them (if I remember) is that the inside of the nose piece has screws yet the front looks correct. Maybe seeing how they are constructed would help with this solution. Anyone get burned and have a pair to dissect for "mad" science?

Yeah, I'll be taking them apart soon. I have once used JB Weld on a pair of my friends. I'll admit they were nice and tight... I just wouldn't call it a flex coupler anymore haha

talismanx said:
Hate to bring up fOakleys but one of the tell-tale signs of them (if I remember) is that the inside of the nose piece has screws yet the front looks correct. Maybe seeing how they are constructed would help with this solution. Anyone get burned and have a pair to dissect for "mad" science?

Interesting.

Back