• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possibly Fake Frogs Seller, Opinions Please

mwoodrow

Oakley Expert
So I was looking around the bay and found some frogs for sale. I am in the middle of trying to do a red and black pair for my girlfriend and came across a pair of flat red ones that I ended up not winning. However I was curious before I bid and am still curious if yall think this seller is legit. The only reason I ask is because he has no feedback on actual Oakley sunglasses and the pics with the model numbers dont match up. What I mean is like on this pair of blacklight red and orange frogs (221122266870) he shows them with a model number of 03-282 which when googled shows to be a pair of jupiters. I just got into the Oakley game and just don't want to get burned. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Also the matte red ones he had listed showed 03-259 which comes up as all sorts of different things when googled.

Yea I knew the lense wasn't right for those but they are preowned, he has like 4 other pairs on there, think I should report cuz he has bids on all of them.

Hes got multiple pairs back up again, unsure if they are real but he says some of them are "customs" that he did but in his new photos you cant see any of the sku numbers now

The frames look real, apart from the Blue Acid Tortoise. However, the box and paperwork are off, Oakley paperwork is white, black was the colour a few years ago but not anymore, so the boxes with the paperwork in he has in the photo are wrong. I also don't see any microbags. Based on these three things, I would avoid, or at least ask him for photos of the microbag and tagged box.

Latest Posts

Back