• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Possibly Fake Supremes

I guess after reading all these posts, the only way to make sure that something is authentic is to buy online from Oakley.com or at an Oakley store or vault.

Hmmmmmm, how much stock options do you have ex-employee?

o_O

(just busting your chops ... maybe)

It's funny just like when I called Oakley and talked to the "frog master" he tried telling me every collaboration is fake unless it came out of the store hahaha! Tried to tell me BLENDS aren't real.. There is no such think as eastern boarders or supremes! Oakley needs to information and "frog master" on the right page. ha

I guess after reading all these posts, the only way to make sure that something is authentic is to buy online from Oakley.com or at an Oakley store or vault.

Hmmmmmm, how much stock options do you have ex-employee?

o_O

(just busting your chops ... maybe)

None, I wish I did though! I wouldn't have to still be working today if I did!

It's funny just like when I called Oakley and talked to the "frog master" he tried telling me every collaboration is fake unless it came out of the store hahaha! Tried to tell me BLENDS aren't real.. There is no such think as eastern boarders or supremes! Oakley needs to information and "frog master" on the right page. ha

Don't bother calling Oakley. Ever. Period. 99% of the people on the other end of the phone know less than most people on this forum. O-Review is where most people who work for Oakley bother going anyway, so you can do the job yourself if you want to check up SKU numbers or models. Only problem is you are relying on the amazing job Dann over there does, his database is extensive but not complete by any means.

Do me a favor...pop those lenses out. Switch 'em up. Looks like they are in backwards. Seen this before.

I am now scarred of buying Frogksins after reading this post. Sounds like there are a lot of fakes out there.
I just purchased a pair of Rootbeer/Cyan fade with blue iridium lenses from ebay and am a little worried.
They came with the bag, box and paperwork. Sold by treefrogskin. Anyone know of him?

I am now scarred of buying Frogksins after reading this post. Sounds like there are a lot of fakes out there.
I just purchased a pair of Rootbeer/Cyan fade with blue iridium lenses from ebay and am a little worried.
They came with the bag, box and paperwork. Sold by treefrogskin. Anyone know of him?
He is good.

Back