• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Possibly The Most Desired Set Ever.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
So the way I attained these direct from oakley has a very long story with it. Long story short I am a decent negotiator and I have friends in high places,kinda, but mostly luck and perseverance

The FINAL SET is what is for sale here as you can see from the picture above. Specifically csix aluminum #1500/1500 and c six carbon #250/250. This is more for those who don't scoff at the price of a RR Phantom I suppose, although I certainly can't afford the Rolls, I depleted my bank account to attain these. I am selling both as a set. No splitting up as that would be disturbing. My price is non negotiable. Local pick up only. I am not in a hurry. I honestly want more but I'm trying to make them at least somewhat attractive.

Yes. 27,000 US dollars for both. Local pick up only. I live in New Jersey. I will certainly provide more pictures and any other info you may desire, including the store information through which they were fought for so you may talk to the owner and store manager who made this possible for me.

JERSEY GOES HARD

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry but are these that u re selling?Am i the only one how does not understand?No teasing u just all i see is 2 boxes inside 2 boxes

Yes for sale. Everyone knows what these look like. If you want specific pictures ask me. I didn't feel like opening them up this morning but ask for specifics and I'll post them later.

Username Hidden said:
Yes for sale. Everyone knows what these look like. If you want specific pictures ask me. I didn't feel like opening them up this morning but ask for specifics and I'll post them later.
Sorry but now u need an answer.So i am very fool cause i do not know what is this u are selling as u state EVERYONE knows.If u did not feel like presenting what u are selling do not create this thread,noone pushed u to.

i could have easily skipped this as i am not interested but some posts like that feel like they reduce my intelligence

So your asking $27k for something but your not willing to take the time to take the item out of the box and post "good" pictures of the item?

Seems we have a language barrier.

I have no idea what's in the boxes.

For 27K you should at least tell people whats in the boxes. GLWS

Really not a good start in an attempt at making a $27,000 sale IMHO
I smell the reek of arrogance and that should be enough to turn away most potential buyers I would think.
:stinker:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back