• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Em If You Got Em! StapleXliberty

Its because Oakley has inundated the market with "limited" frogskins and now there are so many the hype isnt there.

I think the liberty of london are much fewer than those numbers but with so many frogskins released in the past years, its watered down to say the least.

Limited or not these are a cracking looking pair......does make me wonder if some of the other very limited production would be as attractive to collectors if they were in regular stock???.....
The ap skate/surfdeck style is hunted down by many yet the actual skatedeck frogs have just gone to US vault in the sale

I hate all of you people (and by hate i mean envy, jealousy, etc). Will definitely need a pair as I have every other STPL but had nothing but technical difficulties trying to buy then.

Limited or not these are a cracking looking pair......does make me wonder if some of the other very limited production would be as attractive to collectors if they were in regular stock???.....
The ap skate/surfdeck style is hunted down by many yet the actual skatedeck frogs have just gone to US vault in the sale

This pair is definitely intriguing and has a very unique look to it. I personally actually purchased two of these new STPL Frogs. The only frogs I have in the collection.

Is there an actual SKU for this pair. My boxes don't have one.

Back