• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Office Troubles

SecretNinja

I am Jim Janard's Cousin's Brother In Law
Krypton
Why do we pay good money to track, expedite ship, and insure a package when none of this occurs. 2 days now and all my package shows is that a pre-shipment label was created. Seller said it was shipped. What is up with USPS? The Holidays are over.

:whistle:

One word. USPS

Wait. That's not a word.

Well.

That's pretty much the norm. Out of the JILLIONS of packages they deal with everyday. It's always OF members who seem to have the most issues. Coincidence?

From my experience USPS does a great job and we ship about 300 packages a day with them. Just because a seller gives you a tracking number doesn't mean that they have turned the package over to USPS yet.

If you print postage off after your mailman drops off and your intent was to have them taken by him well there is an entire day until he takes it from your mailbox and turn a little longer before the package gets it's first scan.

If you print off postage and your intent was to drop it off at the post office but you don't get around to doing it for a couple days well there is a couple days.

From my experience it is always the seller sitting on a pair before tendering the package to USPS that is the problem.

From my experience USPS does a great job and we ship about 300 packages a day with them. Just because a seller gives you a tracking number doesn't mean that they have turned the package over to USPS yet.

If you print postage off after your mailman drops off and your intent was to have them taken by him well there is an entire day until he takes it from your mailbox and turn a little longer before the package gets it's first scan.

If you print off postage and your intent was to drop it off at the post office but you don't get around to doing it for a couple days well there is a couple days.

From my experience it is always the seller sitting on a pair before tendering the package to USPS that is the problem.
The seller told me that it was shipped. This transaction is making me very nervous.

He hasn't shipped it. He created a label and that's it. When it is received, it's scanned in and it says accepted.

Well, I was told that it was shipped. That's what makes me suspicious. I'm smart enough to know that a forum member robbed me.

Back