• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Office Troubles

I'm sure there is a Chinese Proverb that teaches this very lesson.... "Man who go to bed with itchy butthole wake up with stinky finger."? No, that's not it....
2016-01-06-01-04-18--1920890397.jpg

I had a recent deal here where the trade I was supposed to receive said pre-shipment for three days. I was also very nervous as the trader wasnt responding to me via PM.
It actually stayed as pre-shipment until the day before it arrived.

@SecretNinja I've been having some issues with USPS recently. Stuff ending up in the wrong State. Stuff delayed. You name it. I mailed something On Staurday that should have been delivered Tuesday and still shows "arrived at origin facility" since Saturday.

I had a recent deal here where the trade I was supposed to receive said pre-shipment for three days. I was also very nervous as the trader wasnt responding to me via PM.
That is good to know. Calms my nerves a little.

Yes, it does happen. Cant always trust tracking info.

I would not be overly worried yet. Maybe I missed it but when was it 'Shipped'? Not all PO scan packages properly, I've had this happen before.

Latest Posts

Back