• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Office Troubles

Thanks bud. I wasn't calling out any names for the purposes of not getting deleted here. There are other ways to resolve the issues than name calling. I'm an adult not a little kid. I also have ways of earning my money than being a little piece of crap snake in the grass that has to steal his money from people who earn it. There is a place for people like that. It's called Hell. Hell can inflict more pain on you than I could ever wish on anyone in my lifetime. There is also a thing called Karma. I don't think I need to explain that one. But, I am smiling just thinking of the things that could happen in return for this unrighteous doing. There are more things I can say but, I think this short summary explains most of it. :cool-20:

Thanks bud. I wasn't calling out any names for the purposes of not getting deleted here. There are other ways to resolve the issues than name calling. I'm an adult not a little kid. I also have ways of earning my money than being a little piece of crap snake in the grass that has to steal his money from people who earn it. There is a place for people like that. It's called Hell. Hell can inflict more pain on you than I could ever wish on anyone in my lifetime. There is also a thing called Karma. I don't think I need to explain that one. But, I am smiling just thinking of the things that could happen in return for this unrighteous doing. There are more things I can say but, I think this short summary explains most of it. :cool-20:
Darn. I was hoping you'd jump out the bushes at the guy like a ninja :rofl:

Spoken like a father.

HES A FATHER FOUKER!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

daddy1.jpg

daddy2.jpg

G&S vs F&F is not a matter of not trusting the seller. You use G&S to protect you and the seller. If they are a TRUE friend they will eat the small amount of fees it cost for the peace of mind to know you both will be protected until the close of the translation. I do hope the item was insured but USPS will more than likely deny the claim because their system is showing the package has not been dropped off or picked up.

Oakleyforum has a no F&F policy as everyone has stated. If a member is pressuring you to use F&F please let a staff member know in PRIVATE and we will address the problem. What you do in private is up to you. $240 is a lot of money to most people.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns and I will do my best to help.

Rusty

Latest Posts

Back