• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

And the 550A...

moss.jpg

upper and lower are DSA.i got the eotech for half price with my industry pro staff pricing, both shotty and AR have sure fire x300 lighting systems. Everything on the AR is magpul

Oh wait...I think you told me you had worked or did some work with DSA? Surefire is the way to go....I have them on my 1911s and the TLRs on my others. MAGPULL ROCKS!!!!

That´s alotta guns ! :agree:

Perhaps a good thing i can´t buy those here in europe, i think i would have no money left for oakley´s :D
Also, with all the rapefugees and other parasites flooding my country, there is a very good chance i would / will have selected to use those guns...........and then i would be in jail, and there is no use for sunglasses ! :rofl:

That´s alotta guns ! :agree:

Perhaps a good thing i can´t buy those here in europe, i think i would have no money left for oakley´s :D
Also, with all the rapefugees and other parasites flooding my country, there is a very good chance i would / will have selected to use those guns...........and then i would be in jail, and there is no use for sunglasses ! :rofl:

Yeah BUT.....at least you would shoot them there BEFORE they end up HERE in the US!! So hey...go for it!! And sure you can get them in Europe...if there is a will there is a way. Where do you think Glock, HK, SIG, FN, etc. are all made? Probably up the street from ya. ;)

Yeah BUT.....at least you would shoot them there BEFORE they end up HERE in the US!! So hey...go for it!! And sure you can get them in Europe...if there is a will there is a way. Where do you think Glock, HK, SIG, FN, etc. are all made? Probably up the street from ya. ;)
Not enough bullets in the world my friend..........not enough bullets
EPIC HUNGARIAN TRUCKER
and to our trucker friend here on the forum, be grateful you don´t drive over here

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back