• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

I'd welcome a move to the off-topic section if it meant we could continue to share freely.

No pics from me, sadly. Several items hit the chopping block today. Decided it was time to cut back on some of the stuff that's collecting dust.
Sometimes, less is more. :)

20170109_171723_001_zpscrfdba3b.jpg

Stealth all the way. G22 , G27 , Matte Black M2 with XL Daily Prizm , Stealth Double Tap. All in the Strongbox

Three of my favorite carry pistols. Sig P220, P229, and P238 all in Equinox finish and some various X Metals thrown in for flavor.

View attachment 308591 View attachment 308592 View attachment 308593

I've got a P938 Equinox. I like it a lot. It's super easy to appendix carry, and I even toss it in a little pocket holster in my shorts sometimes and you can barely tell it's there. In the summer months, I find myself grabbing for the P938 over my full-size boomsticks due to ease of carry. Sig makes some nice handguns though.

It has been a while since I have posted guns in this thread. Here we have a Kimber Sapphire Pro II. Pictures don't do this beauty justice. in person, this Kimber is stunning. I hope to add the Micro 9 version of this to the collection in the near future. I'll open the safe and post some more guns up soon.

DSC05165.JPG
DSC05166.JPG
DSC05167.JPG

Latest Posts

Back