• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Really? How has nobody done this yet?
My 3rd pair of Oakleys, Minutes Black with BIP and my gun:

ROFL....I wanted too...just couldn't find a pic of me in my shades.....and the last thing I wanted to do was stage a pose and have my wife take a pic of me for my "forum friends". That would have went over like a fart in church.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a FN or is it the Bushmaster?
It's an FN SCAR....I also looked for a sub compact .45 and went with the Kimber. I got a great deal on it and it came with Crimson Trace Laser Grips...great little gun that packs a nice punch!!

How do you like the warrior
Great quality pistol...it's a little on the heavy side compared to the SIS, but it does help to keep the muzzle down. You can't go wrong with a Kimber...the price is a little on the high side, but you definitely get what you pay for.

del518 said:
ROFL....I wanted too...just couldn't find a pic of me in my shades.....and the last thing I wanted to do was stage a pose and have my wife take a pic of me for my "forum friends". That would have went over like a fart in church.

Lol.."forum friends"! That was actually pretty funny! Nice gun :p

It's an FN SCAR....I also looked for a sub compact .45 and went with the Kimber. I got a great deal on it and it came with Crimson Trace Laser Grips...great little gun that packs a nice punch!!

Great quality pistol...it's a little on the heavy side compared to the SIS, but it does help to keep the muzzle down. You can't go wrong with a Kimber...the price is a little on the high side, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Kimbers are not pricey in my book. I have heard a lot of good and a lot of bad about kimber. I am talking to Ed Brown about a custom Special Forces edition with the snake skin. I love the looks and feel of the pro raptor but never fired a kimber.

Latest Posts

Back