• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

ok i made up my mind.Those i like to bring when u get here and a Desert Eagle;)

Desert Eagles belong in movies. That's it. They are junk. Many of my friends shoot in Greece, Stavro. I'll bring you with us when we go next time. I have a few toys there...but the laws SUCK!!! If you want something off the books, you know as well as I do you can find everything in Crete. Not easy getting a AK in Greece...only shotguns. And nothing that has the word "magnum" attached. If you want, we can take a trip to Crete and can hook you up with whatever you want. I mean that. Getting a permit there is HELL, most of my friends own, but can't pack. I know just a handful of people who carry, and that's only because they are politically connected.

i know man just joking i love guns but owning a handgun legally in Greece is as if a terrorist eat ice cream out side a police station:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

I told you Yanni packs....ever since he was working for my dad and Eleftherotipia and Mega. And he's from Crete! ;) My cousins told me how Kos is now FULL with refugees. My American ass will be packing everywhere I go once I get there...I've all ready seen to getting the proper credentials .

i know man just joking i love guns but owning a handgun legally in Greece is as if a terrorist eat ice cream out side a police station:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

It's rough....might take a year, but it can be done. My uncle's body guards all carry. My old man legally carries when he was there....if you are involved with the media or politics, you have a good chance of getting approved. It's not impossible like France is. My lawyer out there can get you one....as long as you have always been a good boy all your life. Hey....my uncle was governor in Samos so....I have some pull.

It's rough....might take a year, but it can be done. My uncle's body guards all carry. My old man legally carries when he was there....if you are involved with the media or politics, you have a good chance of getting approved. It's not impossible like France is. My lawyer out there can get you one....as long as you have always been a good boy all your life. Hey....my uncle was governor in Samos so....I have some pull.
That would be interesting

Back