• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

if u can pay for it do it otherwise it is a waste of time

It's 8.5 thousand Euro to buy. Not cheap. BUT....thanks to my family and political ties, I was assured I would avoid the draft all together. I mean...I love to shoot and train. I know they pay nothing, but some with skills to help teach get good money. I've taken lots of courses, I'm a certified Glock armouror, I do IDPA, I even help train with local law enforcement. I'm thinking about it....but if they station me up in the most northern part of Greece, I will forget how to speak Greek overnight and they will throw me out. But...if i do it, I'll do it in Samos. If I do it there, all I have to do is check in and check out than go to the beach for the rest of the day. lol Wouldn't mind helping fellow Greeks learn how to shoot right and field strip their weapons.

It's 8.5 thousand Euro to buy. Not cheap. BUT....thanks to my family and political ties, I was assured I would avoid the draft all together. I mean...I love to shoot and train. I know they pay nothing, but some with skills to help teach get good money. I've taken lots of courses, I'm a certified Glock armouror, I do IDPA, I even help train with local law enforcement. I'm thinking about it....but if they station me up in the most northern part of Greece, I will forget how to speak Greek overnight and they will throw me out. But...if i do it, I'll do it in Samos. If I do it there, all I have to do is check in and check out than go to the beach for the rest of the day. lol Wouldn't mind helping fellow Greeks learn how to shoot right and field strip their weapons.
Lets get back to topic before we hear screaming people....or pms;)

True....I'll post another gun pic. lol
oldcolts2.jpg

Two VERY old school Colts. Well....the bottom one is a 70s .38 Super. But the top one...that's my baby. Given to be by my grandfather. I had an AD with it, so I had it fixed. BUT...I still have ALL the internals to bring it back to original. I'm making a display case for that one...100+ years old!!

I've got that EOTech Zombie Stopper on one of my AR builds. It's a kickass sight.

I like it too. A lot of people have the idea that its a toy when they see it. Ive got EOTechs on all my rifles. It stands up to all of the other models I have.

I like it too. A lot of people have the idea that its a toy when they see it. Ive got EOTechs on all my rifles. It stands up to all of the other models I have.

Even a lot of my friends in specific armed forces here, and abroad are making the switch to Aimpoint. Was an EOT fan myself, replaced everything with Aimpoint. Much happier...and targets are aquired quicker in sight. IMHO!!!

My AR is full magpulled,flip up mbus pro sights,so if the eotech goes down I can just flip up my irons.I'll do some pics this weekend.

My AR is full magpulled,flip up mbus pro sights,so if the eotech goes down I can just flip up my irons.I'll do some pics this weekend.

Magpul is awesome, it's like Linegear for our arms. lol Used to use troy irons, but after all their BS...I boycot their products. The MBUS is not bad, torture tests showed they held true when dropped and abused. Sooo many people got fooled into getting the air soft junk. I've used them all...right now, I think the best irons are from Knights Armament. If you want a fixed rear sight to co-witness (absolute, no so well on the lower 1/3rd) then the LMT, LaRue or similar are pretty damn good too. But damn....prices are high. Some irons go for as much as decent glass. Diamondhead is also "OK". Problem is, they are not built all that well. A bang here or a drop...and forget it. They don't hold true. IMHO anyway...

Oh...and if you ever come across any Noveske special addition Magpul 30rd mags...please lmk. I collect them...like I do Oakleys!! Noveske is king...well, he was king. Shame he died so young. Best barrels on the market....well, best everything AR related. ;)

Yeah, I need to take new pics. Will do so next month after my monthly cleaning day. Takes me all day to clean all that I have....I field strip EVERYTHING, look for stress, and put everything back together. So happy I made the change to .300BLK....far superior to .223. Still...huge fan of the .308. :)

Latest Posts

Back