• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Definitely...

I worked as a LEO for 3.5 years and I can tell you I probably went to more calls in the first 5 months involving weapons than you have in your 12 years lol...

Different culture down here man...

I'm even training my son to get after it too...

He was 8 years old in this picture
- loading his own rounds :)

View attachment 251515 View attachment 251516

And that's why that young man, and the statistical group he is in (which is a minority...a supervised and trained youngster) will remain safe and protected because his parent knows how to use and handle a weapon safely and has introduced that knowledge to him as a child so he can grow up with it.

What a novel damn idea. Kudos, Litos.

Tom, you made some good points here, except for your last. I'm not quite sure that's an actual statistic, but if you get yourself a handgun and you stick it in your waistband and think you're covered then I have no sympathy for you when you indeed "shoot your own d!ck off". I always will do whatever I can to stack the odds in my favor, in any situation or event. When this is applied to carrying a weapon it includes intimate familiarity with the weapon and what it can and can't do, training, practice, studying what has / will happen if you actually have to use it to protect you and yours, training and practice, constant monitoring of federal and state laws regarding use and carry, and finally more training and practice. I'm not trying to preach to anyone, but the "American Cowboy" sh!t doesn't hold water with me. There is room for exactly zero avengers out in the real world. Preparation and avoidance are the keys.

I hate the Cowboy label as well..........but i think killing a friendly is a major concern when having gun, i could imagine you waking up at night, hearing some noise, then thinking it´s burglar, you are still dazed from sleeping , perhaps had a lifelike nightmare, then you end up shooting one of your family member up peeing ,.
That scenario can also be used as a excuse to kill someone, like that guy Oscar Pistorius

I haven't posted any of my guns on here at all. I don't consider revealing one's weaponry all over the public interwebs to necessarily be the most prudent of choices. But that's just me.
In other words: you are keeping your pants on !
We here on the forum, and the rest of the internet are very grateful for your decision.

Lucky for me I still have the photos of yourself, that you took while we two were in the navy.
When i feel the need, i still whip em´ out at night

In other words: you are keeping your pants on !
We here on the forum, and the rest of the internet are very grateful for your decision.

Lucky for me I still have the photos of yourself, that you took while we two were in the navy.
When i feel the need, i still whip em´ out at night

You always had a fetish for foreheads.

And taking it like a bitch...

You always had a fetish for foreheads.

And taking it like a bitch...

Exactly , but when we were on that aircraft carrier, i was not the only one who loved that big forehead of yours, remember how many times the pilots mistook your forehead for the runway and tried to land on it.........remember how many times you had to run for your life, screaming NO NO !

An F/A-18E Super Hornet trying to land on your head is no picnic.

I do believe that was the reason you were dishonorably discharged, or maybe it was due to the fact you got caught drilling the Rear admiral, i can't quite remember

Exactly , but when we were on that aircraft carrier, i was not the only one who loved that big forehead of yours, remember how many times the pilots mistook your forehead for the runway and tried to land on it.........remember how many times you had to run for your life, screaming NO NO !

An F/A-18E Super Hornet trying to land on your head is no picnic.

I do believe that was the reason you were dishonorably discharged, or maybe it was due to the fact you got caught drilling the Rear admiral, i can't quite remember

And one time, at band camp...

Latest Posts

Back