1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

So there is a thread for guns and sunglasses, but I haven't seen one for knives and sunglasses. If there are any knife collectors out there, post up some pictures of your favorites paired with your Oakleys.
    First up is a Benchmade Gold Class 950-91 Osborne Rift paired with a C-Six Carbon. The knife has a Grosse Rosen Damasteel blade and hand finished Carbon Fiber handles. Limited 150 production run. It's a beautiful combo. Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses - y3eze4e2.jpg
    Next up is a Benchmade 3300BK Infidel OTF paired with a custom matte black Infinite Hero inspired XS. Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses - meny2y8y.jpg
    Here we have a Benchmade 8600 Bedlam Auto paired with a custom Mars Crater/Ruby. Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses - pygu5u8a.jpg
    Next is a Benchmade 9100BK Autostryker paired with a Juliet Ichiro custom. Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses - hahe3age.jpg
    Finally, we have a Benchmade 930-92 Kulgera paired with a C-Six Aluminum. The knife features a Hakkapella Damasteel blade and handles. Limited 200 production run. This knife is my grail knife and is absolutely stunning! Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses - ugeze9yg.jpg
    This is just a little snapshot of my favorite knives in my collection. Let's see what you guys have.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brett28

Brett28 Here's my money, thanks

good god those are amazing knives. no benchmade here yet but i got a pretty nice custom demascus from a private manufacturer in india. ill snap some pics later, great thread!

GH4AU likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Great stuff!

GH4AU likes this.
  4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

This reminds me, Benchmade has one of my knives that I sent in a few weeks ago. I have no way of looking in to that....

I really wish we could do auto knives in Michigan. I love the Stryker. The new Axis-Stryker is on my short list.

5. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Cause pink is the new black ...

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses - 007_zpsb443a3b6.jpg

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

:lolsign::lol::lol::headbang::rofl:

7. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

LMAO that is funny!!!

8. GH4AU

The Stryker has been my go-to EDC for many years. It's such a badass knife, and very reliable.

9. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

So here is my Benchmade (something, I forgot the name) 1/500 made, had Dr.Chop customize it and a pair of Juliets.
    Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses - 09697E61-AED0-4A94-AAC8-C513511C5214_zpsudt68mek.jpg

10. GH4AU

Badass man, I like it!