• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pictures Of Your Knives And Sunglasses

Rainy day - ain't care

IMG_1112.JPG

Question for some of you serious knife guys.
I'm looking for a nice damscas folder, maybe $4-500 tops.
I've been out of the knife game for some time, where is a good place to start shopping for this?

Question for some of you serious knife guys.
I'm looking for a nice damscas folder, maybe $4-500 tops.
I've been out of the knife game for some time, where is a good place to start shopping for this?
You want production, semi-custom, full custom, flipper, friction folder, slip joint, lockback, frame lock, liner lock, or other mechanism?

You want production, semi-custom, full custom, flipper, friction folder, slip joint, lockback, frame lock, liner lock, or other mechanism?
I like the idea of custom but I've seen things get very pricey. I've always liked "interesting" mechanisms but it needs to be fast opening but not auto. I want to be able to carry it daily and autos aren't legal here.
I haven't bought a new knife in over 10 years and the last 2 I did were both benchmade.

One of the most highly regarded actions for a "utilitarian" design is Chris Reeve. Fairly subtle style and features, with a lot of variations for artsy designs on scales. A small damascus Sebenza is a $500 knife and is a workhorse and a piece of art

Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 Knife (2.94" Raindrop Damascus) - Blade HQ
That is a beautiful knife.
There is a gun/knife show coming up local next weekend, do you think that would be a good place to find something?

Back